Rally Software is a dynamic, rapidly-growing company that provides software-driven enterprises with a complete solution inclusive of knowledge, coaching and tooling to succeed with Agile, the next generation of software development practices. Our SaaS-based ALM product has won numerous awards and was recently recognized by industry analysts as a leader in both ALM and PPM solutions.
Due to our exponential growth we are actively seeking a talented Territory Manager to join our sales organization in Southern CA.
An experienced, motivated sales representative responsible for driving new business with customers and prospects, this position will manage all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline for the region. Core activities include planning daily-weekly-monthly sales activity, create and execute campaigns targeting prospects; orchestrating resources internal and external to the regional team; qualifying prospects; creating and managing account penetration plans; performing web-based demonstrations; and using a sales force automation tools to manage regional sales activity.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- 5 - 10 years of successful enterprise/B2B sales experience, software sales a plus
- A ‘hunter' sales mentality with demonstrable experience exceeding sales quota
- The ability to listen, probe and communicate complex technology and value propositions
- Experience and desire to work in a team selling environment
- Comfortable occasionally putting the needs of your customers or teammates above individual needs
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
- Ability to understand customers' business environments and translate your understanding into value realized by your customers
- Experience selling software development lifecycle tools, ALM is required, with Agile experience preferred
- Knowledge of methods such as Scrum, XP or Lean a plus
- Proficiency with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com and web based applications including Google Apps
Rally’s global headquarters is in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, Old Amersham, UK, Amsterdam, Netherlands, and Melbourne, Australia. Singapore is next for early 2013!
At Rally we believe that we can’t inspire innovation in our customers if we’re not innovative ourselves. We empower our teams by offering them flexibility, autonomy, and a culture founded upon open communication and collaboration. Named #8 on the “Best Medium-Sized Workplaces” by Fortune Magazine (2012), a “Best Company to Work For in Colorado” from 2007-2011, and ranked in the “Top 100 Best Places to Work” in the nation from Outside Magazine in 2010 and 2012, Rally offers a highly collaborative culture and work-life balance that attracts and retains top talent.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in please apply.
Rally Software - 17 months ago