To manage all aspects of sales within your defined geographic
territory boundaries for your division.
· To deliver your annual sales quota.
· To develop a territory business plan (by major account) that specifies account/territory growth objectives, distribution objectives, and promotion plans (by season).
· To represent SKECHERS professionally to every account within your territory.
· To develop a coverage pattern that takes into account the number of calls (annually) necessary to effectively sell/service the business.
· To represent SKECHERS at all trade shows, as specified by management.
· To maximize SKECHERS market presence by working effectively with the field merchandising group to image our brand within your account base.
· To write a weekly letter that communicates market information to the management team.
· To do all required reporting as determined by your manager.
Skechers - 5 months ago
Skechers' top executive Robert Greenberg knows how to land on his feet. The founder of 1980s icon L.A. Gear heads Skechers USA,...