Business Overview: STANLEY ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES is the leading manufacturer, installer, and service provider in the automatic door business. To promote the continuation of our quality reputation and focused growth, we are currently hiring the best talent available for the position of Sales Territory Manager. Responsibilities: |
• Develop relationships with hospitals, contractors, glaziers, hardware suppliers and owners.
• Review plans and job site conditions to formulate quotations for customers.
• Take verbal requests from customers to create thoughtful, comprehensive quotes.
• Close and book incoming business.
• Develop shop drawings for review and approval.
• Work closely with branch personnel to schedule equipment delivery and installation.
• Work with our credit department to secure terms and ensure timely payment after job completion.
• Stay involved with customer satisfaction issues after the sale and installation.
• Timely and accurate weekly reports and participation in weekly conference calls.
• Pre-sell our products to architects through planning stage documents.
• Get our products specified by owners and architects in the architectural drawings and specifications.
• Become AAADM certified and maintain full knowledge of current ANSI standards.
• Perform other assignments in support of the sales operations as requested by Regional Manager. Qualifications required:
• BA/BS degree in Business/Sales/Marketing, Engineering, or Construction Management.
• 3-5 years sales experience in related field (hardware, storefront, security systems, building supply, elevator, HVAC).
• Ability to read and understand blue prints.
• Proven sales record. Self-starter, disciplined worker, and organized.
• Computer literate. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Skilled in negotiation and in consultative sales with 30-180 day sales cycles.
• High energy, ability to learn and listen.
• Ability to manage conflict and embrace change.
• Passion for excellence and enjoy competition amongst other sales professionals. Leadership skills required:
• Held or holds office industrial or community organizations.
• Demonstrates good judgment in making career decisions.
• History of sequential employment with stable employment and job progression. Stanley Access Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history...