The Territory Manager consults with clinical staff on inventory and storage needs.
Unique combination of high quality storage products with web based inventory management solution and new RFID technology product offering.
Responsible for achieving or exceeding sales goals in an assigned territory through the effective solution selling and marketing of company products to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives. Key responsibilities include, but not limited to, maintaining contact with customers, developing technical expertise and sales proficiency, staying informed on new products, technologies, clinical studies, and competitive activities, and submitting regular Sales reports.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of achievement oriented sales experience, healthcare sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to digest, comprehend, and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information
related to company and industry product
- Documented sales achievements
- Capital equipment sales experience
- Knowledge and understanding of architectural sales process
- Experience working with architects/construction projects/equipment planners
- Equipment planning experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage large projects from design to completion phase
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Established contacts within the territory
- Detail oriented and exemplary multi-tasking abilities
Stanley Black & Decker - 20 months ago
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history...