Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Core Health & Fitness, LLC is the holding company for Core Industries, LLC (dba Star Trac) and Core Fitness, LLC (dba StairMaster) - two of the most well-known fitness solutions providers in the fitness and wellness industry today. Founded by Michael Bruno, Core Health & Fitness, LLC’s mission is to be a leading health and fitness solutions company.
The growth of the organization will be driven by product and program innovation, customer experience, and profitability and will be delivered through internationally recognized, powerful brands. Whether you are a seasoned professional seeking a change or an up-and-coming employee wanting to further establish your career, Core Health & Fitness is a great choice. You will join a close-knit team and contribute to supporting domestic and international operations. Here, we value your individual contribution as well as your confident, take-charge demeanor in being the go-to person for coordinating team efforts. We promote a collaborative environment that encourages individual thinking and leadership. Here, everyone counts.
We are currently seeking a Territory Manager to join our growing organization. The Territory Manager is responsible for soliciting our products to all commercial fitness markets in a specific geographic territory. The Territory Manager interfaces with new prospects and existing customers alike to constantly assess their needs and propose solutions. The Territory Manager interfaces with the Market and Key Account Managers to ensure that all needs and duties are fulfilled. The primary measures of success are in the fulfillment of revenue quota and general customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling all products – evaluated on a quarterly basis
- Prepare and send quotes utilizing CRM system
- Prepare and revise product forecasts and pipeline via the CRM system – updated Daily
- Lost – Push – Won sale reports at the end of every month
- Weekly Call Reports sent to Regional Manager every Monday
- Prepare an eight week travel plan to effectively cover territory
- Attend weekly conference calls
- Product demonstrations
- Create floor plans
- Coordinate lease transactions
- Coordinate fulfillment of all special documentation for orders closed, including: credit applications, consignment forms, resale certificates, general documentation that would require signature, site survey, and trade in paperwork
- Meet and/or exceed established quotas for travel, including: at least 35 field calls and/or produce monthly quota in new opportunities per week, a minimum of two set appointments per day, quarterly visits to key accounts, and six to eight scheduled office days per month.
- Manage Travel and Entertainment budget
Specific Job Requirements
- Excellent attention to minor details and ability to multitask, a must.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with a strong work ethic.
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Needs to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Four year college degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high level of proficiency with MS Office
- Minimum 2 years previous sales experience, fitness background or industry experience preferred
- Prior Trade Show experience preferred
Core Health & Fitness is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with Core Health & Fitness, please call our Human Resources Department at 360-836-3622 or email us directly at email@example.com and direct assistance will be provided.
Star Trac - 12 months ago