The Territory Manager is responsible for the maintenance and growth of sales in their territory, including supporting Synthes Power and Anspach High Speed sales channels with product evaluations, demonstrations, quotes and negotiations and other power tool sales related activities; collaborate with other Depuy Synthes Company sales channels to generate leads.
Duties & Other Responsibilities:
• Lead territory sales organization in the successful achievement of yearly and ongoing company sales growth objectives.
• Responsible for annual performance reviews of Depuy and High Speed Distributors - will be responsible to set up performance expectations with both the High-Speed and Depuy distributors.
• Help the Depuy Sales Reps and Power specialists with Evaluations, Quotes and deal negotiations and positioning of various products in appropriate indications.
• Act as a catalyst to initiate & manage lead generation program across various affiliate channels to take advantage of the existing relationships.
• Support Large & Small Bone and High Speed sales representatives to the successful achievement of their annual territory business plans and company business objectives.
• Establish effective working relationships with key accounts, surgeons and other Depuy Synthes Company sales reps & managers.
• Develop localized selling strategies and tactics suiting the needs of the territory.
• Analyze and interpret business opportunities in the assigned territory and take appropriate action
• Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
• Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives and activities.
• Consistently enforce employee compliance, including attendance at training programs, and promptly report any non-compliance to the Chief Compliance Officer.
• Other duties as assigned.
Professional Experience & Educational Requirements :
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 10+ years of proven sales/sales management achievement.
• 5+ years of medical capital equipment sales experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coach and develop field sales talent.
• Leadership skills.
• Business Acumen.
• Bachelor’s degree.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employee and Synthes Power Tools. The duties above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position. Duties of the job are subject to change as the needs of Synthes Power Tools and the requirements of the job change.
Brittle, broken, battered bones cease to be a problem with Synthes around. The company makes devices, instruments, and implants used for the...