We seeking a qualified sales representative to sell and
manage our multiple brands in the following assigned
1. North Carolina, South Carolina
The TTi Floorcare Territory Manager is the first point
of contact with our vacuum dealer and jan/san accounts
in the assigned territory. They sell and manage multiple
brands to existing accounts, play a critical role in the
development new business opportunities, and provide
solutions to our customers across all channels
Maintain Customer Relationships and Grow Accounts
business with existing Key Dealer & Janitorial Supply
- Cultivate relationships and develop new commercial
accounts to grow business within the territory.
grow the territory by its assigned goal every year and
- Work closely with assigned National Sales Manager to
in a profitable manner.
programs and promotions, and is able to effectively
- Participate in the development of TTi Dealer / Account
present them to accounts to overcome barriers to close
tailormarketing programs to specific accounts based on
- Plan, develop, and execute sales strategies and
their needs. Sell new business in several channels,
including: Dealer, Janitorial Supply, Building Services,
Hospitality, and other commercial accounts.
plans to best utilize co-op dollars made available to
- Help accounts establish effective sales and marketing
develop a cohesive plan to grow the territory, and
- Work with Commercial Manager assigned to territory to
assist National Commercial Accounts as needed.
Jan/San and Hospitality Supply customers.
- Develop new commercial business with prospective
accounts and respond in a timely manner (24 hours or
- Maintain direct personal contact with all assigned
less) to all requests for information or sales
problems, and provide solutions to customer needs.
- Assist in resolving account specific issues and
Customer Training & Community Outreach
product (features & benefits) and relay that to assigned
- Understand and maintain current knowledge of TTi’s
accounts. Keep informed on competitive product and
programs and relay that to the sales force and
service, merchandising, product promotion, etc.
- Train account personnel in product demonstration &
- Participate in community & customer engagements as
functions whether industry trade shows or account
- Attend trade shows as needed or other similar
specific trade shows
for program participation, registration, etc.
- Assists dealers to access the Internet as necessary
- Attends TTi Sales training programs as required
weekly expense account reports.
- Prepare and maintain monthly business reports and
information through business system (Oracle & Data
- Track stock levels and other pertinent customer
Other Duties as assigned
industry strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree in sales, marketing or related field
- Prior sales experience in the consumer products
objectives within the assigned territory.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals and
meet customer commitments (i.e. respond promptly to
- Customer service-oriented with demonstrated ability to
customer needs, requests for service and assistance,
etc.; solicit customer feedback to improve service)
manner in all aspects of interaction with accounts.
- Conduct themselves in a professional and courteous
innovative approaches and ideas. Positive approach.
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness; develops
and experience to complement data.
- Ability to collect and research data and use intuition
Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Understands business implications of decisions.
cost saving measures; contributes to profits and
- Works within approved budget; develops and implements
revenue; conserves organizational resources.
all software provided by TTi. Examples include
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use a computer and
PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
and customer engagements as the position requires—may
- Must be able and willing to participate in community
require employee to conduct business outside of regular
business hours, including nights and weekends
ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Treats people with respect; works with integrity and
group and presentation.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Excellent communication skills; written, one-on-one,
assigned Territory. Overnight travel is required to
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout an
demonstrate products to assigned accounts. Approximately
3-4 overnights/week (75%), via company vehicle or air
travel (where driving distance is impractical – 6+ hrs).
Req. Code : 646
Division/Department : Field
Skills : Sales - > Territory Management
Computer Programs - > Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft
Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
TTI Floor Care - 10 months ago