The Territory Manager will generate new sales and increase overall interest in The Princeton Review – Higher Education Readiness by developing and managing strong and productive relationships with key constituents (retail, partnership and institutional) in a specified market. She/he will also be responsible for grassroots efforts at designated campuses and within the community.
The Level of a Territory Manager will be dependent upon market size and growth potential.
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:
Founded in 1981, The Princeton Review (www.PrincetonReview.com) is a privately held education services company headquartered in Framingham, MA. The Company has long been a leader in helping college and graduate school–bound students achieve their education and career goals through its test preparation services, tutoring and admissions resources, online courses, and more than 150 print and digital books published by Random House, Inc. The Princeton Review delivers its programs via a network of more than 5,000 teachers and tutors in the U.S.A., Canada, and international franchises. The Company also partners with schools and guidance counselors worldwide to provide students with college readiness, test preparation and career planning services.
1. Execute marketing strategy developed by the National Marketing Group in partnership with the local team to generate sales to reach measurable business results.
2. Conduct informational and sales presentations at high schools, college campuses, and in the community.
3. Build and nurture relationships with key administrators, faculty, student organizations and advisors to increase Princeton Review’s brand recognition and attendance at events that will lead to increased sales.
4. Recruit, train, manage and coach part-time assistants and Campus Representatives to achieve desired outcomes.
5. Communicate and apply company-wide strategy, initiatives, and programs.
6. Develop programs to monitor and counter competitive activity.
7. Plan and manage all promotional and operational aspects of running Princeton Review marketing events; prospect and participate in non-Princeton Review events to attract students.
8. Understand local trends and assist in developing strategies and tactics to respond to market changes.
9. Support other initiatives and assist in the delivery of excellent student service.
10. Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and timely as required such as monthly reports, contracts, etc.
11. Serve as a Higher Education Readiness expert and admissions expert in all TPR products.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. 3+ years professional experience including a minimum of one year’s experience in sales, client/customer relationship building, and/or event promotion
3. Excellent presentation and public speaking ability, strong interpersonal sales skills
4. Strong project planning and problem solving skills, as well as business analysis techniques
5. Ability to forecast business and professional goals and plan accordingly
6. Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
7. Strong analytical skills
8. Enthusiastic, confident and optimistic demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
9. Results focus and with a passion for driving business growth
10. Ability to work in multiple computer databases and possess proficient skills in MS Office
11. Willingness to travel throughout the area
The Princeton Review - 17 months ago
The Princeton Review, Inc. provides integrated classroom-based, print and online products and services that address the needs of students,...