Weight Watchers is an international leader in healthy lifestyle change. We are proud to say we have successful members all over the world whose lives we have helped transform. Our success is built on giving our members the tools they need to lead happier, healthier lives. We believe if they don’t succeed, neither do we. Our employees are directly behind the positive and powerful results we see in our members. Our company is buzzing with incredible minds that have created some of the most progressive ideas seen in health and wellness. We are continually building an environment where we learn from each other, laugh together and constantly strive to make our company even better. We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team and make a global impact. It just may be you. Believe. It’s a powerful thing.
We’re looking to hire Territory Managers who love to lead, manage and inspire. It will be your responsibility to make sure our meetings business is exceeding our members’ expectations. It’s a rewarding opportunity for someone with stellar interpersonal and managerial skills who is invested in seeing our members lead happier, healthier lives. A passion for Weight Watchers is a tremendous plus!
We’re looking for someone to:
- Take charge: grow business in your territory by increasing attendance
- Keep track: manage expenses and budget
- Lead by example: build your own motivated and committed team
- Use shrewd judgment: recruit talented Service Providers
- Mentor: support, manage and lead your Service Providers to success
- Exceed expectations: continually strategize to improve meeting quality and success.
- Be hands-on: 70% of your time is spent in the field working with Service Providers to execute business opportunities
- Chat new territory: discover new locations and based on company criteria-execute the opening meetings
- Know your terrain: have an in-depth understanding of territory real estate market and trends. Work with District Manager and Corporate Management on annual strategic real estate plan
- Spread the word: build successful meetings in new markets, engage in local promotions and respond personally to member feedback
- Problem-solve: encourage employee growth by identifying areas where skills need improvement and place leaders into scheduled training classes. (i.e. Basic Leadership Skills, product sales etc)
- Manage performance: discuss, observe, diagnose, and guide all Leaders based on a performance management plan for all staff
We’re looking for someone with:
- Incredible leadership qualities, who is 100% committed to “member success.” We succeed when our members do
- A creative strategic thinker who can analyze and problem-solve
- A keen eye for talent who can match qualified people with their calling
- The flexibility to travel and work weekends
- 3-5 years management experience with excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office.)
- Must maintain a BMI within two pounds of your weight loss goal
- Bachelor’s degree
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more!
We’re proud to be an industry leader in health and wellness, helping people lose weight, transform their lives and enjoy the foods...