Primary responsibilities include working with the regional team to provide solutions and marketing support to our customers, and adapt and create marketing programs to the local region.
Profile of Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a marketing environment and a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or in a related field. Background in the animal industry or agriculture-related field is required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential as well as proven organizational skills. International experience and/or proficiency in a second language are an advantage. We are seeking dynamic self starters looking for an exciting career opportunity in the animal feed industry.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the code TMC KY. No phone calls please.
- Design and implement a marketing plan for the region, using corporate guidelines
- Create and maintain a budget for marketing costs in the region
- Increase market share in the region
- Communicate with regional manager, sales and office team as well as national and international teams regarding marketing strategies
- Plan and coordinate local, regional and national events and tradeshows
- Develop relationship with local press
- Visit and develop customized marketing program for Alltech’s top clients
- Coordinate communication between corporate marketing and sales force
- Coordinate communication between species focus marketing and sales force
- Active contribution to Alltech’s global marketing team
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Alltech Nutrition - 9 months ago