Trupanion is a leading provider of pet insurance for cats and dogs in Canada. We have provided pet insurance to Canada for ten years, recently expanding into the U.S. and building market share for the last two years. Trupanion is the first pet insurance company in North America to become profitable (2004), and is backed by a Maveron LLC-led investor group managing over $4 billion in assets.
We are the first pet insurance company to be recommended by the American Animal Hospital Association. Enrolled pets receive unlimited lifetime coverage for diagnostic tests, surgeries, and medications with no annual limit.
Pet owners spend more than $18 billion dollars each year on veterinary services and general pet care. Under 1% of U.S. pet owners insure their pets as compared to 20% in the U.K. and as many as 57% in Sweden. Trupanion is at the forefront of this shift in the U.S. and Canadian markets, having helped thousands of pet owners build predictability into their pets medical cost.
Exclusive Territory - Pet Insurance - Account Management- Madison, WI
Trupanion is seeking an experienced sales professional to be our Territory Partner for the Madison, WI area. A Trupanion Territory Partner is the exclusive representative for our Pet Health Insurance product in a specified area. As a Territory Partner with Trupanion, you will have the opportunity to build your own business with long-term residual income by developing and maintaining long-term relationships with veterinary practices. This is a commission and residual income model in which our Partners earn residuals on ALL pet enrollments occurring within their designated territory. Our territories are EXCLUSIVE; we have one Partner per territory and only 100 territories nationwide. A Trupanion Territory Partner will be earning an income and building an asset while helping veterinarians and pet owners provide the high quality care pets deserve. This is truly an opportunity where you can make a difference.
You will be building and maintaining relationships with veterinary clinics and hospitals to educate veterinarians, techs, and office staff about Trupanion. You will not only be their direct link to our company, but will also teach them how having their clients insured benefits their practice and the lives of the pets and families that they serve. We provide extensive training and support to ensure that you succeed in building and maintaining relationships that drive our shared success.
A Territory Partner will:
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial drive, including an attitude of persistence and patience.
- Have experience building a book of business and breaking open a new market/territory.
- Be pet passionate and possess a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care for their pet when it becomes sick or injured.
- Be financially comfortable with a commission and long-term recurring residual compensation model.
- Be comfortable with a full time commitment and high level of activity to launch and maintain their success.
- Place high value on communication with company support structure.
- Preference given to candidates who understand the inner workings of veterinary clinics.
- Experience in field sales, cold calling, and building a business a major plus.
ZipRecruiter - 2 years ago