SANDVIK COROMANT seeks a
Territory Productivity Engineer
Sandvik Coromant , the world’s #1 supplier of cutting tools and know- how for competitive machining, is currently seeking a Territory Productivity Engineer for the Iowa region of the US.
In this key role, the Territory Productivity Engineer will be working primarily on his/her own and under the limited supervision of the Regional Sales Manager, the Territory Productivity Engineer is responsible for developing the targeted territorial sales volume for the complete line of Sandvik Coromant products.
Key performance Areas
- Make planned calls on assigned accounts and new prospects in sales territory; maintain and/or develop new business and open new markets for the sales of the Sandvik Coromant product line.
- Maintain contact with assigned channel partners to promote and encourage the sales of Sandvik Coromant products.
- Through testing and evaluation, assist the customer in solving any tooling related production problem and where possible, provide productivity improvements by the proper application of Sandvik Coromant products.
- Evaluate authorized distributors and prospective distributors within the territory and supply data and recommendations to the Regional Sales Manager regarding the appointment of new distributors or the discontinuance of existing authorized distributors.
- Gather and compile operating data, inventory statistics and other information about assigned authorized distributors which will aid in the measurement of their performance and in the recommending of action to be taken to best serve the interest of the distributors, the customer and the Company.
- Keep informed on competitors' activities by gathering data and making observations. Recommend to the Regional Sales Manager any actions necessary to meet such activity.
- Keep abreast of customer needs regarding price, delivery and product offerings in order to best serve the customer and obtain the most business for the Company.
- Advise and consult with the Regional Sales Manager on planning and execution of sales program, policies, procedures and problems related to Sandvik Coromant product sales in the assigned territory.
- Meet established goals for sales volume and Administration and Sales (A&S) expense.
- Meet established goals for product sales.
- Requires a minimum of an Associate in Applied Science degree in a related field with two to three years of job related experience or equivalent experience in a sales position within a similar industry.
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations applicable to product applications including, but not limited to, trigonometric, algebraic and logarithmic calculations.
- Must possess a current valid driver's license for his/her state of primary residence.
- May be required to undergo security clearance screening and obtain same for entry into some customer facilities.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Sandvik Coromant offers a competitive compensation package. Generous benefit package includes life, health, and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/career to the Territory Productivity Engineer position, Job Opening #315664 .
Due to the expected volume of responses to this ad, only those under consideration for this position will be contacted.
Sandvik - 19 months ago
Sandvik Coromant Company's tools are run of the mill -- that is, they help the mill run. One of three core businesses of Sweden-based...