Swedish Match North America, Inc., a consumer packaged goods (CPG) producer and market leader of cigars and a broad assortment of smokeless tobacco products including snus, is currently seeking a Territory Representative (TR) for Tracy, CA - area . The successful candidate will manage all sales and operational functions within the respective assigned geography.
Major Responsibilities Include:
* Implement sales and merchandising programs for retail accounts in the territory.
* Ensure competitive pricing for all brands in the marketplace.
* Exchange and return out of date products at store level and in distributors.
* Sell distribution of new products and expand distribution on established brands.
* Sell special promotional displays and install and/or service display racks.
* Check and record distribution of all products in the store via laptop computer.
* Support local trade shows and sampling events.
* Develop effective and efficient sales call coverage for territory.
* Prepare weekly sales reports, and account for all expenses and stock advances.
( Employees referring applicants should submit them through the Internal Career Center . Click on " Refer a Friend " and complete the fields as prompted. An e-mail will then be sent to the referred candidate inviting them to submit their resume online and your name will be associated with the referral .)
Education: Bachelor’s degree or directly related work experience is required.
Experience: Requires some directly related work experience in non-durable consumer goods sales with some retail, wholesale grocery or route sales preferred.
Skills: Strong planning, communication, and teamwork skills are required. Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite required.
Additional: Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and will be expected to pass a drug screening test and a background check. Additionally, the candidate must live within the geographical assignment.
Swedish Match offers highly competitive salaries, flexible benefits program, medical, dental and vision, life insurance, tuitition reimbursement, 401(k), paid vacation, 11 paid holidays...and more!
Swedish Match - 18 months ago