HUSS Inc. is a leading specialist in the development and manufacture of exhaust after-treatment devices (Diesel Particulate Filter) for off-road and on-road heavy duty equipment, e.g. construction vehicles, school buses, transit buses, waste haulers and many others.
HUSS Inc. is looking for an experienced Territory Sales Manager for its greater New York / New Jersey region who proactively prospects, sells and maintains relationships with dealers and customers within an assigned area.
Primary Objective of Position
The successful applicant will be responsible for generating new business towards set goals and provide high-quality service to our customers in the most economical and efficient manner.
- Communicate directly with new and existing dealers to explain features and merits of product and services offered.
- Develop new accounts/prospective customers using business directories, leads fom existing customers, internet, and networking.
- Maintain a national sales force that efficiently meets or exceeds sales goals.
- Manages customer relationships.
- Answer questions concerning product and services with appropriate referrals when required.
- Assisting dealer network in quote prices and estimating delivery dates.
- Help our dealer network close transactions
- 5 + years sales/customer service experience, B to B experience preferred.
- Preferred: Sales experience in exhaust after treatment, diesel engine or heavy equipment industries
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, proven in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Must have a great attitude, high energy and high degree of integrity with the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Good communications skills are a must, together with great customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency a must, including Microsoft Office
- Required: High school diploma or G.E.D. certification
- Preferred: Bachelor’s or associate‘s degree
As the Charleston area continues to grow, Huss Inc has grown with it. Within the last ten years, we have developed from a small general...