The Lease Sales Representative is responsible for growing the customer base through the selling of new business to diverse customers and executives to help fulfill their transportation and financial needs through full-service truck leasing. You will also sell renewal business and handle account management with existing customers. This position is responsible for exceeding monthly revenue quotas through ongoing customer development and prospecting activities, consistent proposal generation and active management of a sales pipeline. A competitive salary, bi-weekly commission payment, company vehicle and expense reimbursement are provided.
- Meet established monthly quotas and sales goals
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- Develop prospects and assigned accounts to generate consistent monthly volume of revenue and proposal activity
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Prepare estimates, and proposals that meet specific customer needs
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
- Provide account management to lease customers by resolving operational and financial conflicts.
- Build relationships with Leasing Customers by acting as a transportation consultant, conducting periodic reviews, and managing the voice of the customer process
- Complete administrative duties related to account management by following up on accounts receivable, equipment delivery, completing reports, etc.
- Manage the communication process between customers and the district by facilitating visits, documentation preparation and presentation, and other methods to ensure proper communication
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- At least 5 years of sales and customer service experience required, with service and transportation industry preferred
- Proven ability to meet sales quotas through market development activities in an outside sales position
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing or related area preferred
- Ability to work independently, deal with people, detail orientation, prioritization skills, and organizational skills are required
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
3080 E Malaga Ave
3080 E Malaga Ave
Sales/Business Development/Sales Management
Penske (Oracle) Job Name
PTL.Lease Sales Representative