- Directs the planning, strategic goals, and objectives of the full service segment.
- Ensures all assigned full service/on-premise accounts meet or exceed PBV standards.
- Performs full range of managerial duties for employees supervised including coaching/counseling, hiring, terminating, and employee development.
- Tracks daily sales for both individual sales representatives and total segment.
- Develops key account call list and conducts regular visits.
- Ensures all cold bottle accounts meet or exceed PBV standards.
- Manages all resets with available resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required and five (5) years sales experience required, preferable in the beverage industry. Valid Class A CDL required. Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred. Supervisory experience preferred. Margin Minder experience preferred. Must have strong oral and written communication skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required. Must be able to direct and motivate others. Must have good troubleshooting skills. Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. The ability to multi-task and set priorities is required. Must have numerical aptitude. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Must be able to meet PBV driving qualifications. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Frequently (34%-66%) required to sit, walk, and stand. Occasionally (0%33%) required to climb and lift up to 30 pounds. Requires the occasional ability to twist, carry, pull, reach, kneel, bend, push, and kick.
Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: Sales, Keywords: Regional Sales Manager, Location: CHARLOTTE, NC - 28254
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and...