Title: Territory Sales Manager - Ultrasound Medical Devices
Location: Kansas City, MO
Status: Full-time Employee
Date: May 3, 2013
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc., is the world leader in hand-carried ultrasound. Our high performance, lightweight and portable ultrasound systems enable clinicians to provide improved patient care. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. Working at SonoSite will give you the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. SonoSite is headquartered in Bothell, Washington and is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries.
As a member of our sales team, you will sell hand-carried ultrasound systems in a consultative, professional and high velocity sales environment. This includes creating primary market demand for SonoSite products by networking, cold calling, and educating users in hospitals and the physician office market on the value of SonoSite’s hand-carried compact ultrasound systems and tools.
· Create primary market demand for SonoSite products by networking, cold calling, and persuading users, departments, and institutions on the value of SonoSite hand carried compact ultrasound systems and tools.
· Maximize the number of units sold per week and month operating within a predetermined pricing and clinical market segment "box".
· Provide useful insights into how customers use our products and how they define value as what will make our products more valuable. Also provide guidance on what customers consider to be lacking value that the company does.
· Guide the company on maximizing the delivery of value and eliminating all wasteful activities that do not hit on key customer value triggers.
· Promote, demonstrate and sell SonoSite hand-carried ultrasound systems within the assigned territory.
· Manage relationships with key physicians and important influencing institutions in territory.
· Follow-up all sales leads provided for given territory.
· Generate sales opportunities through cold-calling and other promotional activities.
· Actively manage new and existing client relationships via Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
· Maintain all sales records and comply with expense budgets as directed by management
· Manage inventory and all other company property per company policies.
· Promote the use of educational programs in order to further develop sales leads within the territory.
· Attend trade shows as directed by management.
· Utilize strategic and consultative sales techniques in developing all sales opportunities within given territory.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration or Life Sciences preferred.
· Minimum 4 years experience in medical device sales; 2+ years in capital equipment required.
· Experience calling on managers, clinicians, and administrators in ED, CCU, OR, Radiology, etc.
· Ultrasound sales experience preferred.
· Background in new market development.
· Experience managing a high volume of capital equipment sales opportunities.
· Consistent history in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
· Previous history of working independently out of home
· Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time and open to travel some weekends.
· As a member of our sales team, you will demonstrate the ability to prospect, qualify and develop/understand customer needs.
· Must demonstrate drive, focus, creativity, innovation and resourcefulness.
· Demonstrate ability to perform at a very high level to match company performance metrics, such as growth and revenue.
· Proven ability to efficiently and effectively qualify sales opportunities in order to bring deals to a close.
· Ability to adapt sales strategies and techniques across multiple medical specialties and sales environments.
· Ability to sell effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and competitive sales environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· General proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to convey ideas both verbally and in writing.
· Self motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
· Work in a well-organized manner, consistently meeting customer and SonoSite time requirements.
· Ability to work in a team environment with a team selling approach.
· Strive for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
· Represent SonoSite in a highly professional manner.
· Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
· Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc . offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .
SonoSite is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
SonoSite Inc. - 16 months ago