Job Id: 171573
Nearest Major Market: OK - Oklahoma City
If you love cars, trucks, motorcycles and all things automobile ...
If you believe in taking care of customers and the power of teamwork ...
If you seek opportunities to sell and help others succeed ...
If you think you've got what it takes to be someone with NAPA Know How ...
You Should Check Out NAPA Auto Parts.
We're looking for Territory Sales Managers who ...
- Accelerate maximum market penetration, driving market growth, sales and profitability
- Get a charge out of helping independent NAPA Auto Parts stores and their installer customers rev up their market share, profitability and return on investment by implementing NAPA marketing, sales and training programs
- Shift into an advisor and business partner role with store owners and build long-term relationships
- Prepare stores to fuel up with effective inventory levels
- Create a roadmap for all store activities including moves, store revamps, modernizations, open houses, etc.
- Engage store personnel in training on utilization of NAPA programs and operational procedures of distribution centers
- Gear up to meet territory quotas and contribute to the achievement of distribution center quotas
- Demonstrate true leadership with vision, collaboration, trust, respect and effectiveness
- Will jump into helping crew team members
- Want their income to reflect their delivered results
- College degree preferred; or equivalent sales experience
- Experience in a NAPA Store or other retail automotive industry experience preferred
- Effective influencer and negotiator, adept at preparing for, closing, and maintaining sales
- Strong multi-task, prioritization, problem solving, decision-making, and effective judgment skills
- Personal drive, action-oriented, sense of urgency, self-motivation and desire for continuous improvement
- Passion for delivering Customer Care
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920's, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we've sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don't let our age lead you to believe we can't keep up with the changing times. We're not your grandfather's NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That's probably one of the reasons you're visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Genuine Parts Company - 9 months ago