Roche Molecular Diagnostics focuses on developing predictive tools to assist in patient prognosis and treatment, as well as blood screening applications that help safeguard the nation's blood, organ and tissue supply. Our portfolio is based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology-the world's leading nucleic acid testing (NAT) technology-and applies clinical diagnostics in virology, women's health, microbiology, blood screening, genomics and oncology. PCR has served as an aid in genetic identification and has provided the basis for unprecedented advances in the diagnosis and monitoring of life-threatening diseases, such as HIV and hepatitis.
Roche Diagnostics is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
Territory Sales Manager
expands and develops accounts and provides customer service. Typically responsible for calling on healthcare professionals (whose focus areas may include women’s health, internal medicine and primary care) to increase the awareness and use of the company’s diagnostic products. May specialize in a single product or product line. May manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the company's products. May be called on by the direct sales team as a clinical segment expert to develop and present to prospective customers.
Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has working knowledge of company products and services. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
Who you are
- Expands and develops accounts and provides customer service.
- Generates demand and maximizes product awareness by working with and providing education and information to customers.
- Implements strategic initiatives and plans to facilitate sales process and productivity.
- Conducts and organizes territory planning and routing for efficiency.
- Conducts business analysis and planning.
- Meets all outlined productivity expectations as defined by business area leadership. Maintains and manages budget for highest return on investment.
- Communicates competitive market information internally and revises account management strategy accordingly.
- Stays informed about activities of healthcare professionals, organizations and the US healthcare environment. Networks and interfaces with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best practices while remaining actively involved in industry/customer organizations that impact business
- Establishes/maintains effective working relationship with direct sales teams and coordinates customer request for product with third party laboratory service provider.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in science or business preferred
- 2 years successful commercial sales experience
- Comprehensive understanding of health sciences like infectious disease, epidemiology, biotechnology and pharmacology
- Good oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations
- Business acumen and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
Strategic planning and organizational skills
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Basic understanding and familiarity with Microsoft and Outlook
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche - 30+ days ago
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...