DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal’s Textiles facility, located in Camden, SC, is currently searching for a Territory Sales Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for calling on existing accounts and developing new markets and customers for an array of non-medical woven textile fabrics and products. Position will require salesperson to develop and grow new business, and meet certain sales goals. This is a key sales position with DeRoyal Textiles that drives revenue and grows market share within assigned territory. This position will be responsible for selling a wide range of textile products (woven, non-woven and textile made–ups) to customers in aerospace, industrial, and automotive markets, as well as janitorial, hospitality/cleaning and foodservice industries.
Some responsibilities include:
- Making sales calls to customers and prospects to maximize the sale of our products
- Ability to implement strategic and consultative selling
- Making material recommendations to customers based on requirements
- Follow up on sales leads, meet sales goals and report results
- Analyzing monthly sales results and taking corrective action
- Identifying and recommending potential new market areas or new and improved products
- Developing new prospects into customers
- Planning advanced weekly and monthly itinerary
- Participating in monthly sales meetings
- Monitoring and reporting on competitive activity in assigned territory
- Attending trade shows
Interested candidates must possess at least 2 years prior outside sales experience, a Bachelor’s degree, or a combination of education and experience. Candidate must possess a professional attitude and appearance, exceptional communication, negotiation and time management skills. Experience with Microsoft Office applications required, including the ability to produce and analyze Excel spreadsheets, as well as, create and present sales presentations to customers or potential customers. This position requires extensive travel.
DeRoyal offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, LTD/STD, a fully equipped wellness center, and onsite café and much more. If you are interested in pursuing a challenging career with DeRoyal, please apply on-line at www.deroyal.com.
Improving Care. Improving Business.
An EEO/AA Employer
A Smoke Free Environment
Post offer drug test is required.