The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of our relationship with currently appointed and prospective independent agencies, including- new business development, new agency and existing employee product underwriting and software training and product positioning.
- Maintains and builds the relationship between the Company and the agency force in an assigned territory.
- Serves as the primary liaison to the agency force and trains agents on Company products, systems, and processes.
- Accountable for growth and profitability of assigned territory.
- Promotes new products and programs to existing agency force.
- Attend trade association functions as needed
- Provides market-based competitor insights for product and pricing enhancements.
GMAC Insurance Personal Lines - 22 months ago