The successful candidate will be expected to market and increase market penetration through obtaining new accounts and increasing rental/sales volume from new and existing accounts. This will include conducting job site and office appointments, cold calls, and telephone contact with all potential customers. We are looking for energetic, motivated people with the competitive drive and hunter mentality to be the very best.
- 2-5 years experience
- Oil & Gas Industry experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and competitive spirit
- Strong computer skills
- Reliable transportation with proof of continuing automobile insurance
- Valid drivers license
- Strong organizational skills
- detail oriented
- Ability to multi task
- Up to 25% Travel
Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
- Passion for treating every customer as if they were your mother
- Gets great satisfaction from being able to “WOW" our customers and solve for their needs
- A great sense of humor and a little fun
- Exude warmth, energy and charisma
- Strives every day to provide “World Class" customer service
To be considered for employment with Mobile Mini, you
will need to apply online at http://www.mobilemini.com/careers/
for the position you are interested in. The Recruiting Department will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview.
Mobile Mini, Inc. - 22 months ago
Founded in 1983, Mobile Mini, Inc. provides a variety of convenient, affordable and secure storage, and mobile office . With 134 locations...