Territory Sales Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
From quick service to table service restaurants, the hospitality industry faces unparalleled challenges from consumers and competition. NCR offers solutions, including the ALOHA point of sale, designed to meet the unique needs of various hospitality industry segments. NCR helps companies improve product profitability, employee productivity, and customer service through use of innovative technology. If you are interested in being part of a leading technology partnership, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted with additional details.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Hosted Solutions Territory Sales Manager is responsible for generating new business sales of Hosted Solutions products within targeted restaurant and retail industries in a defined regional territory. The Hosted Solutions Territory Sales Manager will also manage a team of Sales Executives dedicated to driving new business. This position works within the framework of a reseller sales model, and leverages this partnership to represent the products of Radiant Systems and the reseller to clients and prospects. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new business both directly and through the production of their assigned sales representatives. Compensation includes base salary and commission for “Hosted Solutions” services sold.
- Cultivate and maintain strong reseller relationships
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our products, services, and industries
- Identify and qualify account opportunities
- Structure winning solutions for challenging client business problems
- Own and manage the entire sales cycle from initial qualification to deal closing
- Manage and mentor Sales Executives to maintain at or above quota performance • Deliver presentations, proposals, and RFI/RFP responses
- Structure mutually beneficial financial relationships
- Manage contract process • Other job related duties as assigned
- Extensive travel to customer and reseller partner offices for client meetings
- Maintain a home office environment when not operating from the “field” with Internet service and a PC compatible printer.
- Represent the Hosted Solutions Products at customer events and trade shows
- Represent Radiant Systems as an industry expert on topics relating to Hosted Solutions products
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
ADDITTIONAL EXPERIENCE DESIRED IN:
- BS/MS degree – Business/Finance/Accounting/Technical (preferred)
- 3+ years sales experience with complex software solutions and professional services
- Self-starter with outgoing personality, positive attitude, and great interpersonal skills
- 3+ years restaurant or retail experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to develop relationships at senior levels of client and reseller organizations
- Strong financial skills to structure win-win business relationships
- Restaurant marketing programs (Gift Card and Loyalty programs a plus)
- Management or Operations based Restaurant or Retail Experience
- Above Store Reporting packages, accounting, P&L, inventory management or ERP systems
- Aloha POS
- POS Support
- Restaurant fraud detection / transaction auditing
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS basics and credit card security
- Merchant Processing
- Restaurant Online Ordering
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Americas-United States-California-San Francisco
Nov 19, 2012, 12:00:00 AM
NCR - 18 months ago
Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker of ATMs....