Professional Vitality a leader in the beverage industry has an immediate opening for a Manager, Territory Sales in the Atlanta, GA area.
Successful candidate will effectively develop, manage distributors & acquire new business by prospecting & cold calling. Candidate will maintain sales & marketing programs designed to impact the growth of our product lines. Travel within assigned territory is required.
Sells non-carbonated equipment based beverage products such as coffee, tea, juice, hot chocolate, cappuccino, juice drinks, juice bases to wholesale distributors, restaurants, hotels, schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, federal, state, county, municipal, military, or similar institutions by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build rapports with customers for use of sales leads, utilizing appropriate sources.
- Displays and demonstrates product and equipment.
- Prepares correspondence, and sales proposals, negotiating prices and credit terms.
- Coordinates equipment installation to customer with internal/external equipment delivery personnel.
- Persuades, purposes and schedules marketing and merchandising field events at the individual account level and within the geographic territory.
- Maintains marketing database.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Prepares reports of business transactions. Expense accounts, sales information, and current market environment.
Ideal candidate will have 2 year’s experience in foodservice/beverage sales or relevant “out on the street” sales experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities :
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals and functional areas within the company and outside of the company.
- Strong degree of computer proficiency.
- Customer service orientation
- Oral and Written Communication
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance and car allowance. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please provide salary history with your response.
AA/EOE A Drug Free Workplace M/F/D/V
This position will close in 60 days. Only applicants that apply within the 60 days will be considered.
Nestle USA - 18 months ago
Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé originated...