State: North Carolina
Postal/Zip Code: 28273
Bonsal American is a division of Oldcastle Architectural (APG). Oldcastle APG is the leading North American manufacturer of concrete masonry, lawn, garden and paving products and a regional leader in clay brick. The group also produces packaged cement mixes, lightweight aggregates, bagged decorative stone and lime. With over 200 operating locations and 6000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for overall sales functions including generating leads, increasing customer orders, developing customer relationships and increasing company sales revenue and profitability by performing the following duties personally in the tile and flooring industry.
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategy
- Facilitate hands-on product training to current and potential customers
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans at territory level to accommodate corporate goals
- Develops sales forecasts for territory
- Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Develops and delivers sales presentations key clients
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of territory to conform to budgetary requirements
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor's degree (B A) from a four-year college or university; or five years experience in sales of Tile Setting, Flooring, or Concrete Restoration products, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in the construction materials industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven sales skills
- Valid driver’s license and current auto liability insurance
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds
- Heavy travel required on a weekly basis
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Bonsal American is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonsal American is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 15 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...