Danaher Company Description
The North America Equipment and PaloDEx operating company of KaVo Kerr Group represents a broad portfolio of industry-leading dental imaging, handpiece and operatory equipment brands including KaVo, DEXIS, i-CAT, Gendex, SOREDEX, Instrumentarium, Aribex, Pelton & Crane, Marus and DCIE. The SOREDEX and Instrumentarium business is headquartered in Tuusula, Finland, and the US is headquarted in Milwaukee, WI.
General Purpose of Job
The incumbent identifies sales contacts and closes the sales of dental x-ray equipment in their described region. Attends trade shows and dealer meetings to position the product in the best light. Supports dealer network through technical support, training, and periodic equipment servicing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for identifying sales opportunities within his or her territory and making sales presentations.
2. Must be capable of training dealers and equipment users on equipment operation.
3. Assist dealers with setup and calibration of selected x-ray systems.
Minimum Level of Education or Training Required:
Associate of Science degree, or other education/experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
Minimum Work Experience Required:
1. Sales experience, 2 years. (Less experience will be considered depending upon on quality of experience and demonstrated competence)
2. Strong communication skills (verbal, written, public speaking, teaching)
3. Reasonable knowledge of the dental profession and dental business
4. Basic science and physics knowledge
Licenses, Certifications or Other Requirements:
1. All candidates must have a valid drivers license or the ability to obtain one within the first two months of employment.
2. Candidates must be able to travel 50-75% of time including weekends.
Danaher Corporation Overview
At Danaher, we’re committed to your success: You’ll learn and become highly skilled in the powerful Danaher Business System. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a premier management team that takes the professional development of Danaher associates very seriously. You’ll find that Danaher’s broad range of products and services makes it possible for us to offer a variety of meaningful, challenging career opportunities working in our diverse business groups. The Danaher Business System — Who we are and how we do what we do The Danaher Business System began over fifteen years ago and has evolved from a collection of manufacturing improvement tools into a philosophy, set of values and series of management processes that collectively define who we are and how we do what we do.
PaloDex Group Oy
North America-United States-Ohio
Sybron Dental Specialties Inc.
- 22 months ago - save job