SCA Americas Away from Home (AfH) Professional Hygiene business is currently searching for a Territory Sales Manager - Albuquerque, NM . In this role you will be responsible for achieving annual territory case and EBITDA goals. This individual will establishes product mix goals to further penetrate distribution customers. S/He will be responsible for targeting key end-users to pull product through distribution. This individual will manage all program and promotional spending within budget and be responsible for training distributor personnel, and performs administrative functions as assigned.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must live in the Greater Albuquerque Metropolitan area.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Achieves annual territory case sales and EBITDA goals.
- Develops joint marketing/sales plans for all Strategic Distributors within the assigned territory.
- Targets, qualifies and develops new end-user business within the District.
- Helps to service Strategic and Core Customers within the District.
- Demonstrates the ability to emphasize features, advantages, and benefits of SCA products.
- Demonstrates knowledge of competitive offerings especially as they relate to SCA products.
- Can sell the advantages of SCA products versus these competitive offerings.
- Gathers information about territory market conditions related to competitors, products, pricing, promotions, customers, quality concerns, etc.
- Communicates significant information to their sales team and District Sales Manager.
- Understands and adheres to all SCA policies and procedures.
- Manages accounts receivables to resolve past-due accounts and deductions from remittance (DFRs).
- Develops and conducts training for Distributor Sales Representatives. Conducts distributor sales meetings, works trade shows, initiates sales blitz’s and performs sales seminars, throughout their territory.
- Maintains up-to-date customer files for key end-users, target distributors, and sales contacts. Logs call activity into Account Planning Database (Outlook Calendar). Submits weekly Activity and Productivity Report to the District Manager. Submits timely Expense Reports to explain and confirm sales activity.
- Performs special projects as assigned by the District Manager.
- Assists teammates within the District as directed by the District Manager.
- Perform other essential responsibilities as deemed necessary.
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter following the application instructions included in this website. SCA is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, M/F/D/V.
- Four-year college or university degree, preferably in sales and marketing. Experience in lieu of education.
- Two years sales experience
- Four years of applicable experience in a sales, marketing or customer service.
- Prefer a minimum of two years experience in direct account management
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- TRAVEL: Ability to travel 25%-30% to domestic locations.
SCA - 10 months ago