We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
The primary purpose of this position is to collaborate and manage a network of Brokers and Distributors to increase distribution and consumption of yogurt. Position will develop & implement effective communication tools and ensures smooth operations execution for the Food Service team.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Design and facilitate Broker and Distributor training on topics including but not limited to: product information, innovation, selling techniques, etc...
- Prepare and attend key food show events including product ordering, booth set up...
- Execute JBP with brokers and distributors.
- Target and secure key operators in partnership with brokers and distributors.
- Manage and track contracts in AFS contract management system.
- Access and share updated resource information including price lists, distribution matrixes, product nutritionals, and resource websites.
- Liaising with HQ teams, such as Sales Strategy & Planning, Marketing, Legal and Regulatory to execute the food service sales strategy and vision.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA desired but not essential
- 2-3 years of experience in CPG sales required; Foodservice channel experience preferred.
- Ability to focus on key priorities in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Action and Solutions orientation; a problem solver.
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; Entrepreneurial/Business Development spirit.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Powerpoint experience. Experience with contract management systems is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills with desire to learn and develop
- Open, collaborative communication style, and eagerness to learn
- Flexibility to work as part of an evolutionary team
The Dannon Company is a division of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world with leading positions in four businesses: fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.
The Dannon Company, Inc. - 9 months ago