Company : Leading producer of inorganic minerals (MR/JS-030-13)
Position: Territory Sales Manager- (Inorganic Minerals)
Reports To: Regional Manager
Location: Virtual Office- (Reside-Kansas, MO or Springfield, MO area)
Territory: Missouri, Oklahoma & Arkansas
Compensation: Base Salary plus Bonus (Commensurate with Experience)
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance & Retirement Package
Company Vehicle Provided
Relocation Assistance not available for this position
OUR CLIENT: Is a worldwide leader in the production and distribution of inorganic mineral products. This position is responsible for agricultural & industrial products.
Summary: The person in this position is primarily responsible for managing the sales and marketing of agricultural and industrial products in the Territory. Products include water conditioning, food and meat processing products, chemical salts and various agricultural products.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will bring to the table:
Travel: Must be able to travel 50%-60% of the time with overnight stays.
- Experience maintaining and establishing key customer relationships and growing the customer base within assigned territory
- Experience creating and implementing sales and marketing plans for territory including planning, promotions, pricing strategies and budget preparation
- Track record of meeting budgeted volume and margin numbers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing or equivalent is required. MBA is preferred.
- MUST have experience selling PRODUCTS not services.
- Five plus years experience with direct sales, distributors and national account sales required.
- Sales experience in the chemical, industrial or agricultural fields is strongly preferred.
- Must have experience selling a commodity that is freight and price sensitive.
Qualified Candidates email resume in MSWord to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The River Group
Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations
Monster - 11 months ago