Posting Job Title: Territory Sales Representative
Requisition #: 145729BR
Posting Location: Niagara Falls, NY, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable's Sales Department currently seeks Territory Sales Representative for the Niagara Falls, NY area.
Please find below a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
To build relationships with property staff, represent the company to potential customers for the purpose of selling our services according to company policies and standards. Increase penetration in assigned areas. Sell and install Time Warner Cable services according to department policies and standards.
Management reserves the right to add, change or revise this job description at any time.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make door-to-door cable sales presentations in order to sell cable services to potential and existing customers in assigned territory.
- Maximize potential for customers to purchase and retain their cable services.
- Provide complete and accurate information, promote the value of cable effectively, and sell based on customer profiles as well as full consideration of all options available.
- Present information regarding products, services, rates, installation fees, campaign requirements, and special offers in a clear, concise, accurate, and professional manner.
- Responsible for the installation, the disconnect, and/or the explanation and demonstration of company equipment.
- Provide quality customer relations and meet all other performance standards.
- Turn in all sales including required documentation and monies collected on next business day.
- Keep accurate records, report sales activity and results accurately, and notify supervisor or designee of all problems/difficulties as they occur.
- Follow up on all leads, inquiries, complaints, and other messages in a timely manner, keeping appointments with customers.
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales order forms for orders to be completed and billed.
- Conduct monthly audits of communities to insure that all services are proper. Conduct monthly inspection of TWC plant and condition of all components.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 or more months of direct customer service experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Must have a current valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must be able to adhere to the TWC Motor Vehicle Record policy.
Travel requirements and frequency:
- Prefer bi-lingual skills (Spanish/English).
footprint - Daily.
- Must have reliable transportation that will accommodate basic equipment to travel to assigned territories within the system
FCC Unit_TWC: 1811
Controlling Establishment ID: 00287 - Niagara Seneca Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...