Posting Job Title: Territory Sales Representative
Requisition #: 146040BR
Posting Location: Schenectady, NY, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable's Sales Department currently seeks Territory Sales Representative for the Albany, NY area.
Please find below a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Become a member of our growing Direct Sales team and take control of your career! This is an exciting opportunity with excellent earning potential for experienced sales professionals. Territory Sales Reps (TSRs) are assigned a specific area and are responsible for Residential sales within that territory. TSRs build strong relationships with assigned apartment buildings management teams in order to attract and retain customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with building management to organize marketing presentations to attract new and upgrade existing customers.
- Promote products and services by attending TW Cable sponsored events and street fairs.
- Present information regarding products, services, rates, campaign requirements and special offers in a clear, concise, accurate and professional manner.
- Maximize potential for customers to purchase and retain services by cross-selling products.
- Keep accurate records, report sales activity and results accurately, and notify supervisor or designee of all problems/difficulties as they occur.
- 3+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of success with Telecom or Real Estate Sales experience a strong plus.
- Effectively present information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be energetic, articulate, confident and persuasive.
- Bi-lingual a strong plus.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0756
Controlling Establishment ID: 00006 - Schenectady Highbridge
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...