Posting Job Title Territory Sales Representative Requisition # 143030BR Posting Location West Seneca, NY, US Area of Interest Sales
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description Time Warner Cable's Sales Department currently seeks Territory Sales Representative for the West Seneca area.
Please find below a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
To build relationships with property staff, represent the company to potential customers for the purpose of selling our services according to company policies and standards. Increase penetration in assigned areas. Sell and install Time Warner Cable services according to department policies and standards.
Management reserves the right to add, change or revise this job description at any time.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make door-to-door cable sales presentations in order to sell cable services to potential and existing customers in assigned territory.
- Maximize potential for customers to purchase and retain their cable services.
- Provide complete and accurate information, promote the value of cable effectively, and sell based on customer profiles as well as full consideration of all options available.
- Present information regarding products, services, rates, installation fees, campaign requirements, and special offers in a clear, concise, accurate, and professional manner.
- Responsible for the installation, the disconnect, and/or the explanation and demonstration of company equipment.
- Provide quality customer relations and meet all other performance standards.
- Turn in all sales including required documentation and monies collected on next business day.
- Keep accurate records, report sales activity and results accurately, and notify supervisor or designee of all problems/difficulties as they occur.
- Follow up on all leads, inquiries, complaints, and other messages in a timely manner, keeping appointments with customers.
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales order forms for orders to be completed and billed.
- Conduct monthly audits of communities to insure that all services are proper. Conduct monthly inspection of TWC plant and condition of all components.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 or more months of direct customer service experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Must have a current valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must be able to adhere to the TWC Motor Vehicle Record policy.
Travel requirements and frequency:
- Prefer bi-lingual skills (Spanish/English).
footprint - Daily.
- Must have reliable transportation that will accommodate basic equipment to travel to assigned territories within the system
FCC Unit_TWC 1811 Controlling Establishment ID 00472 - West Seneca
Time Warner Cable - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...