Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
We are searching for professionals who are looking for career growth opportunities and not just a sales position. The Houston market is one of our training grounds to help develop future leaders of Waste Connections, so if you are willing to prove yourself, then career opportunities at Waste Connections are endless. Our ideal candidate will be a professional in the Houston market with a college degree, a few years of business to business experience, and a strong competitive drive to be the best.
- Selling commercial waste removal, disposal and recycling services
- Preparing bids, weekly call reports and calling new and existing customers
- Interacting with customers, non-profit, business associations and trade shows
- Gathering contract expiration dates, documenting existing customer concerns and working with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future" . Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years outside sales required
- B2B experience required
- Solid waste industry experience a plus
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Goal oriented
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to relocate as career advances.
Waste Connections - 16 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...