Job ID : 2012-11608
# of Positions: 1
Posted Date: 7/30/2012
Job Location: US-AR-Little Rock
Position Type : Temporary Part Time
Category: Testing Center
Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver on our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from early literacy, college and career readiness to professional education, through data informed instruction and inventive applications for mobile and digital learning.
Pearson, the world's leading learning company, has global-reach and market leading businesses in education, business, and consumer publishing and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in electronic testing for regulatory and certification boards, providing a full suite of services from test development to test delivery to data management. Pearson VUE offers exams through the world's largest network of test centers in 162 countries, providing testing services for information technology, academic, government and professional clients.
The Company's innovative technology offers the highest levels of security and program control, while its commitment to service provides clients and individual test takers with an unmatched testing experience.
Pearson VUE is seeking a part-timeTest Administrator for our Little Rock, AR location.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
This is strictly a Temporary part-time position and will remain as such
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
- The position will last until the end of December 2012.
- Ability to work 12 - 18 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours as needed.
- Employees must be available to work various shifts between the hours of 7:00 am & 5:30 am asscheduled, any day Tuesday through Friday, Saturday hours are 7:30 am - 5:30 pm about 3 Saturdays per month.
- Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Starting Pay $10.50 hr.
- Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, office trash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be flexible in work hours and days.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs on occasion.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment.
- Beginner to Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Pearson Education - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...