I'm HIRING!!!! We are seeking a TEST ANALYST in Farminton MI. Apply/ firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Performs all work in accordance with the policies, quality program, programs, standards and procedures
2. Maintains safety, security and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility
3. Will adhere to the Test Strategy Document
4. Creates test design including test cases, conditions, and identify data for testing.
5. Develops detailed test cases and conditions.
6. Builds test data and transactions.
7. Enter, track and retest Defects found during testing.
8. Develops test scenarios (strings of tests) for Integration, Gray Box, System and End-End test phases, and work with BA Team to define UAT.
9. Involved in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, for example, review requirement and design documents and provide feedback.
10. Compares actual results to expected results.
11. Records test results.
12. Provides status updates to the QA Lead.
13. Assist in resolving issues during interface testing with the Captives, Interface Team and Development Team.
14. Execute Interface testing.
15. Enter test data into databases using tools, UI, or SQL scripts
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
1. Minimum 5 yrs Web Application testing experience.
2. Testing experience to include: unit, integration, system, user acceptance, and regression.
3. Experience developing test scripts from Use Cases and/or Requirement documents, and Technical Documentation.
4. Maintain documentation for all testing activities.
5. Work with the Business and Technical teams to ensure issues are identified and resolved.
6. Effectively and accurately report status of testing to management.
7. Excellent organizational, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
8. Must be detail-oriented and possess exceptional written, verbal and organizational skills.
9. Ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously.
10. Ability to handle working under pressure and in constrainted timelines.
1. Familiarity with XML and Relational Databases/SQL
2. Web Service Experience ideal
3. Experience in banking, finance, leasing, or automotive ideal
4. Automated Testing Tool / scripting / managing / executing experience ideal
5. Ability to learn new technologies quickly
6. Support all areas of the business in conjunction with normal activities
7. BS in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related field