The Chief Quality Office (CQO) for Asset Wealth Management technology is hiring for an experienced
for the Global Distributionspace; the role exists within an expanding technology team, which is focused on delivering timely testing solutions in response to its ever-growing demand. The individual will need to be flexible in their approach and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
The role will involve liaison with the Application Development and Business Analyst teams. While the testing role is project based there will also be a need to work closely with the support team and end users to ensure the smooth transition of the applications to the production environment.
Complete ownership for the testing for applications build with a varied set of tools/technologies
Work in partnership with test analysts located in different geo locations
Hands on testing that includes analyzing requirements , preparing test plans and building appropriate test cases to validate the functionality being built
Support and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
Liaison/co-ordination with other technology groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing
Work within the CQO organization and drive standards for Quality Assurance practices for the respective technology group
Work with the AD/ASD counterparts to drive strategy for testing environments and test data
Drive all efforts on test automation, includes planning, hands-on scripting and working with other resources working on automation.
- Conversant with Agile processes
- Strong Knowledge of QA best practices
- Able to demonstrate a track record of providing testing solutions, through the use of manual /automation test techniques and tools.
- Experience with automation tools, e.g. Selenium, QTP
- Knowledge of SQL
- Enterprise Content Management domain knowledge (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with working on Object-oriented programming languages, Java, C# etc.(preferred)
- Strong customer focus/care skills
- Good team-working skills
- Structured/organized approach to work
- Good written & oral communication skills (business & technical)
- Capable of managing multiple tasks within a project, across multiple locations
- Proven ability to partner and influence across the broader technology organization
US-NY-New York-4 New York Plaza / 02324
Asset & Wealth Management
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...