Test Automation Engineer-91386
TSYS is the leading third party payments processor globally and is well positioned for the future as a dynamic, yet stable, leader in the payments technology industry.
We are looking for a full-stack test engineer to join our team to help us build automation around our next wave of products. You will have the opportunity to contribute to different areas of our automation framework, and apply open source tools like Selenium, JBehave and others along the way.
On a Day-to-Day basis you will:
- Work directly with a variety of teams to include business analysts, application developers, and database developers to gather requirements, analyze, design and develop test automation solutions in an iterative, continuous fashion
- Facilitate meetings and lead discussions (i.e. test requirements, train teams on test automation tools, test strategy discussions)
- Layout, document and execute automation test strategy, with a passion to automate all of testing requirements
- Develop deep experience in the loyalty industry with a company considered to be the industry leader
- Educate our teams on new tools that you’ve created
- Help to build and contribute to our unique, team driven culture
You should apply if you:
- Believe that tests drive development, and aren’t an afterthought to be considered later
- Have significant experience with a modern test automation framework, such as Selenium, JBehave, Cucumber, Watir, Gherkin, or others
- Have a deep understanding of browsers, mobile devices and automation of them
- Know the details of the HTTP protocol and how data is passed back and forth between the UI and the server
- Know databases like the back of your hand and are comfortable navigating schemas and tables using SQL
You'd be a particularly good fit if you:
- Are able to collaborate openly within a mixed team of developers, analysts and product owners
- Exhibit a DRY (Don't repeat yourself) approach to testing and loathes repetitive manual test processes
- Are a multi-tasker who can think on the fly and is comfortable around technology
- Have the ability to analyze a problem, organize thoughts and recommend approaches
- Are a creative thinker, comfortable pushing the boundaries of standard industry practices
- Are driven to learn as a person and develop as a professional
Four year college degree and six or more years professional experience or eight or more years professional experience. Two or more years experience as a test Engineer or a developer in a technology focused company
Job: Business Systems
Primary Location: US-GA-Alpharetta
Organization: Total System Services, Inc.
Recruiter: Kelly L Witkowski
TSYS - 10 months ago
44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We make it...