At Proofpoint, you will find an environment where innovation comes from creative collaboration and where everyone is empowered to go fast and have fun. If you find joy making the impossible possible you will feel right at home with our team! We're building solutions based on big data that are geared at protecting customers from the worst threats lurking in their email stream.
We are looking for a junior Test Automation Engineer who is an outstanding team player with positive attitude who is smart with high energy to help us deliver a service that our customers can count on to protect their most sensitive infrastructure and corporate data. We're looking for someone with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively when discussing issues with the scrum team and management and the passion to stay on top of trends and patterns in Cloud Technologies and Testing.
- Contribute to our Agile development process from requirements analysis and design up through final feature acceptance and deployment
- Contribute to the quality of the solutions by developing tools and frameworks to identify issues early in the process, as well as improving testability and automatability
- Continuously increase functional and performance tests using Java, Ruby or Perl
- Increase automation in testing as necessary
- Develop test suites to evaluate functionality, performance, scalability, security and reliability
- Interface with engineers and product managers to reproduce and resolve defects quickly
- Introduce and influence process improvements and act as an agent for change to the organization
- 1 to 3 yrs of strong Java, Ruby or Perl programming skills
- Strong analytical thinking, logical reasoning, problem recognition, and problem resolution skills
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Proofpoint - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard