IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER AT ZYNX HEALTH
Test Automation Engineer
The TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER will be responsible for test automation best practices and functional test automation authoring for complex web based applications.
If you have been the unofficial lead on several teams and now want it to be official…
If you are a former coder who happens to prefer to work in a testing domain…
And, if you are from an agile shop which practices test driven development and continuous integration/deployment within a pairing environment,
Then you should consider joining our team of like-minded professionals so we can create great software together!
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test-plans and other QA assessments
- Establish standards and best practices
- Define scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing
- Provide resource planning, management and resolution of test issues
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing
- Create effective manual and automated test plans
- Develop automated tests using commercial tools such as Selenium .
- Work with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing
- Ensure all items are entered and tracked
- Work directly with team to understand project concept, objectives and approach of projects
- Record and report on testing metrics.
- Participate in continuous integration and automated build troubleshooting
- Act as a consultant on quality methods, processes, and tools
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- 5 years of software test experience
- 5 years of experience testing multiple software projects simultaneously
- 5 years of experience working with a structured software methodology and software test experience
- 3 years of experience with Selenium
- Experienced user of SQL to create data sets
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, was first to market and remains the leader in evidence-based and experience-based clinical decision support solutions. We make a positive difference in the quality, safety, and efficiency of patient care by developing solutions that are used in nearly 2,000 hospitals, accounting for over 37% of all patients discharged in the U.S.
In the last few years, Zynx Health has earned two patents on its clinical content management technology. Zynx Health and some of its leadership have earned the following awards:
If you are driven to make a difference and want to work in a creative, flexible, and intellectual environment where work-life balance really does exist, consider Zynx Health. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com .
- In 2013, Zynx Health Director of Technology, Jim Connolly awarded "CIO of the Year" by The Los Angeles Business Journal
- In 2012, Zynx Health Chief Technology Officer, Mark Long was awarded "CIO of the Year" by The Los Angeles Business Journal
- In 2012, Zynx Health was named one of Black Book Ranking's Top Knowledge-Based Clinical Decision Support Systems Vendors. In that same year, Zynx Health was also named a Category Leader in the Clinical Decision Support - Order Sets & Care Plans Market Segment by KLAS.
- In 2011 Zynx Health was named one of Modern Healthcare’s "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" and one of three "Most Interesting Vendors" by Healthcare Informatics
Zynx Health - 30+ days ago