1. Knowledge of ASIC design and verification
2. Skills of using hardware debugging equipment, such as oscilloscope
3. Ability to deduce hardware bugs and create bug reports in the tracking system
4. Familiar with the operation of the computer with Windows and Linux system. Familiar with Microsoft Office, such as Word, Excel.
5. Knowledge of programming languages: Pathon, C, or Perl.
6. Bachelor or Master degree in EE
1. Conduct chips and evaluation boards DVT tests. Analyze the testing data with the automation tool and generate test reports.
2. Assist system and hardware engineers to do the chip bring up, board debug, and design validation.
3. Keep tracking of all the hardware units. Coordinate to get the board rework done.
4. Setup GPS firmware testing lab tests. Analyze the testing data with the automation tool and generate test reports.
5. Do the chip screening test in lab;
Engineering - System
Marvell - 15 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...