- Test mechanical systems for product lines in the bicycle industry.
- Develop test plans to verify and validate designs, review test results, and present results to stakeholders. Establishes appropriate test programs by analyzing product and customer requirements, coordinating test schedules, and identifying sample requirements.
- Leads the development of new test procedures, processes, and test equipment.
- Responsible for driving mechanical testing from concept through product launch by utilizing strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Work with global team to verify and validate product designs.
- Resolves engineering issues associated with testing by collaborating with product development teams.
- Integrates continuous improvement (LEAN) concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or equivalent work experience
- Strong background in testing principles, instrumentation and processes.
- Experience working with products in varying environmental conditions.
- Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a global team.
- Knowledge or interest in bicycles is a bonus.