The Test Engineer, Manager will supervise and manage test personnel in the development, implementation, and support of manual and automatic test equipment, software, customer-built test systems, and new-product repair. The Test Engineer, Manager will also oversee vendor test-equipment engineering evaluations and purchase recommendations.
Experience Requirements: Minimum of seven (7) years specifically related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Reviews and evaluates new-product design specifications, text instructions, product assembly, and component test requirements, ensuring technical accuracy and cost efficiency
- Develops project budgets, schedules, and timetables by analyzing engineering project requirements, area workload, and manpower availability
- Monitors projects and ensures that timetables are met
- Advises senior management of delays, problems, or changes
- Resolves operational problems related to program implementation
- Able to diagnosis product failures to component level
- Provide technical support to the test group
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field, or a commensurate level of related experience
- Strong electronics background with demonstrated proficiency in trouble shooting and diagnoses of populated PCBs
- Proficiency in mathematics with strong programming and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with direct reports, corporate management, and customers
Qualified applicants may submit a resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
108 Carpenter Dr.
Sterling, VA 20164.
Attn: Human Resources
It is the policy of EIT, Inc to provide equal opportunity to all employees without regard to personal characteristics, including race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability. Various agencies of the government require employers to invite applicants to identify themselves. That is the only goal of this form.
Completing this form is voluntary and in no way affects the decision regarding your employment. This form is confidential and we will maintain it separately from your personnel folder.
EIT, LLC. - 20 months ago