U.S. Citizenship is required.
Must be able to pass government agency background check.
This position is pending contract award.
- Responsible for testing the software from the development of Remedy ITSM and Automated Notification Reporting (ANR) software tools.
- For each software release, the responsible for preparing test scripts for internal testing and user acceptance testing (UAT), in accordance with ITIL v2
- Responsible for updating existing Internal Test Scripts to include the changes in the current release.
- Prepare UAT Test Scripts based on the Internal Test Scripts.
- Perform internal testing and document their results in a Test Results Report
- Develop and define a Test Strategy, independent test requirements which support approved test objectives and assess whether test objectives can be met.
- As a member of the IT software development or systems team and works closely with the other QA Analysts, business clients, and IT technologists during the design, development, and test phases of software development and system deployments.
- Assists with refining client business requirements; the development of test cases and test scripts;
- Supports user acceptance tests conducted by business clients; implements and maintains automated test scripts; reports software defects; and acts as a documentation librarian.
- Develop the plans and procedures to meet the defined test requirements in support of the test objectives. Assure that all known policies and directives, as well as safety, security, training and any other guidelines are included accurately within test plans and are scheduled for completion within the expected completion timeframe.
- Establish test dates, test windows, test configurations, test scenarios, test data flow, test uniqueness, test specifics, and interoperability in order to support and meet the approved test objectives.
- Assure that all known policies and directives, as well as safety, security, training and any other guidelines are included accurately within these plans and are scheduled for completion within the expected completion timeframe.
- Must have experience in the coordination and management of test events in accordance with approved test plans, procedures and scripts.
- Must have knowledge and skills to ensure that test environments are set up accurately.
- Must be able to create test reports.
- Must be able to test hardware, software, and networks.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Intelligent Decisions - 17 months ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...