Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Able to perform software/system test and integration involving performance and acceptance testing.
- Ability to perform Verification and Validation Testing.
- Ability to perform test plan and procedure development.
- Experience with testing of systems involving datafeed/dataflow related applications.
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience/familiarity with client/server and web applications.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work within a team of test engineers, and able to interface with other teams.
- Experience with testing analytics.
- Experience with automated testing methodology.
- Knowledge and experience of software configuration management practices.
- Knowledge and experience of software quality control concepts.
- Ability to participate in design meetings with system development staff.
- Ability to estimate resource and commitments for software testing.
- Knowledge of large scale database operations such as Hadoop and Cloudbase.
- Experience mentoring more junior team members.
Peterson Technologies - 23 months ago