The incumbent plans, designs, coordinates, executes, monitors, evaluates and reports test and evaluation of military weapon systems and equipment, incorporating state-of-the-art technology and requiring substantial deviation from established test procedures and/or development of new instrumentation systems. Assigned tests are usually feasibility, engineering design, or development tests although work-load occasionally dictates performance of acceptance tests. Incumbent may be assigned independent responsibility for a project having the characteristics described above; serve as project engineer on a major, complex system that is part of a high visibility, high cost program for which a team leader has overall responsibility.
Pay Rate: Negotiable
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or related discipline (mechanical, electrical, automotive, etc.) from an accredited college or university.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance prior to hire and maintain it through employment with TRAX.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
• Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions.
• Must demonstrate capability to stand, sit, kneel, bend, demonstrate manual dexterity,
climb stairs, talk, hear and see.
• Prior military artillery, air drop, sensor or weapons systems experience.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Other Job Information (if applicable)
• TRAX International, Test Services Division participates in E-Verify.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
• TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable State Laws.
TRAX Test Services also encompasses four subcontracts including VETS, Westech, Spiral and Miratek. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the four subcontracts.
- 2 years ago - save job