* Develop test systems and fixtures for complex embedded systems.
* Perform DFt (Design for test) analysis.
* Implement and verify the test design by using the appropriate verification tools.
* Develop and perform validation plans, acceptance test procedures, requirements definition, etc. .
* Hardware troubleshooting and support utilizing; PXI, PCI diagnostic equipment, VSA, VSG, DVM’s, Digitizers, Spectrum Analyzers, and standard peripheral interfaces.
* Demonstrate proficiency using lab equipment and debug techniques to ensure test solutions meet design requirements.
* Develop project documentation in accordance with quality and change management procedures and guidelines to ensure project information is properly organized and archived.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology required.
* A minimum of 2-5 years SMT, T/H electronics manufacturing experience.
* Experience with In-Circuit, Functional Test, and Flying Probe test operations.
* Proficiency with Microsoft PC based software.
* Experience with CAD (computer assisted drafting) software, for schematic capture, modeling, and PCB layout review.
* LabVIEW/TestStand experience.
Qualified candidates please contact Aaron Lesky at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call (256) 534-7282 ext. 15.