SRC was named a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to Work For – want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve “impossible” problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment – all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRCTec is currently seeking an engineering intern focused on supporting programs within our defense and intelligence customer segments. We are looking for individuals to support the creation and test of advanced radar and communication systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Support test engineering process
- Write procedures in test engineering methodologies
- Enable accurate support mechanisms for the manufacturing floor
- Collect and analyze data in support of production and test engineering
- Two years of college with a degree focused in electrical, computer, computer science, software and/or mechanical engineering
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0
- Coursework and/or experience with signal processing, electromagnetics, digital design or radio frequency design and statistics
- Experience with MATLAB and Labview is preferred
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a background verification and drug screen.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply
Move Up Back to top
Building Location: SRCTec
SRC - 13 months ago