The COLSA Integrated Air & Missile Defense (IAMD) Battle Command System (IBCS) program is looking for highly capable, motivated individuals to assist in this important program. IBCS represents a fundamental shift in the development of Command & Control (C2) systems and will be the first of a new generation of Air & Missile Defense (AMD) projects.
Program Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform test and verification activities for the Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Battle Command System (IBCS) software.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure IBCS software system requirements are met.
- Develops, integrates, and maintains software tools required for a fully functional IBCS test environment.
- Supports IBCS System Test, Verification, and Validation activities.
- Identifies, documents, tracks and evaluates software test problem reports and test anomalies.
- Performs software project management functions. Develops, selects, tailors and deploys software processes, tools and metrics. Executes and documents software test research and trade studies as required.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Works under general direction.
- Excelent writing skills required, and this position may require interaction with customers and users.
- Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs
- Candidate must have an active SECRET Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, math, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Minimum of five years related experience.
- Candidates with C++, JAVA, Object Oriented programming experience will be given preferred.
- CMMI Level 5 practices experience is a plus.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet requirements for access to classified information.
COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.