Job Description:The Company:|
Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
varieity of XRay platorms.
- Provide Xray programming and algorithm support on a
information for variety of X-ray platforms.
- Develop X-ray programs using available CAD
production by modifying adjusting algorithms
- Support excessive false calls to minimize impact to
of assembly operations
- Function as part of cross functional team in support
on new component technology
- Define method on X-ray programs to capture defects
incorporating fixes into X-ray inspection
- Develop and update documentation to support X-ray
- Work with customers in understanding issues and
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in
engineering in the high technology electronics
- Typically requires 4 years of experience in
industry or related area.
- LEAN Manufacturing experience
- Experience with Agilent X-ray Equipment
- Experience with using CAD files to create X-ray
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Must have strong oral and written communication
software to include Microsoft Office Tools
- Working knowledge of IPC610
- Office Skills: telephones, data entry, office
- Ability to read and understand customer documents
Flextronics - 19 months ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...