Parsons is seeking a QA Test Engineer with a strong background in Linux fundamentals and networking protocols. Broad exposure to solving problems leveraging a variety of FOSS software packages is preferred over a more specialized background (i.e. prefer jack-of-all-trades over, say, database automation). Candidates should be comfortable with command-line tools, scripting languages, and working in a position with high customer visibility. A TS/SCI clearance is required.
- 2+ years Linux operating experience
- 2+ years Network Protocol Analysis
- 3+ years Testing or Onsite System Integration or Trouble Shooting
- Must have a BS/BA Engineering Degree
- Must have an active TS security clearance. US Citizenship required.
- Experience in Testing
- Experience with command line tools, such as awk, sed, etc.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages, such as Python, Perl, bash, etc.
TechExpoUSA - 2 years ago
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion...